The Apprentice Asia winner, Jonathan Yabut, is back for more dose of grit!
Coming from the success of his best-selling debut book, “From Grit To Great”, Jonathan explores further what motivates and frustrates today’s office workers, millennial employees, and their Gen X managers.
Packed with his signature rants and inspiring quotes, “Fast Forward” showcases advice that cover the classic life cycle of an average employee: finding a job, learning from others, defeating office politics, loving a boss that you hate, getting promoted, and deciding to finally quit to find greener pastures. The book is loaded with practical lessons and stories which the Asian Apprentice learned in his work experiences around the world. Fast Forward was written by a millennial for the millennial on how to fast track one’s career despite the ruthless politics in the competitive business world.
Would you like to submit yours?
“If you’re tired of being the slave of your problems and prefer to turn your sadness to gladness, I want to support you in moving on with your life. I am here to help you.” -JPaul Hernandez
In JPaul Hernandez’s second book, “How Underdogs Can Become Overcomers”, He will share with you doable steps and practical tips so you’ll be equipped in facing your life’s biggest problems.
NOW, YOU CAN EARN DOLLARS AT HOME, ELIMINATE DAILY STRESS AND EMBRACE YOUR FAMILY MORE
Read this book and you’ll uncover…
• 10 stories of ordinary Filipinos who work from their homes
• The secret 7-letter formula that unlocks the steps to your virtual career
• The 17 wonderful freedom scenes you’re going to experience soon
• The 12 unique solutions to fix most online job problems
• The 4 major types of online scams and how you can avoid them
• The 6-word phrase that instantly justify your high income to clients
Plus find out what happened behind the scenes of…
• How Brother Bo Sanchez’s online presence began
• How love for modern Christian music made all of this possible
• How OFWs are coming home and earning even more than their take-home pay abroad
You spend more than 60 percent of your waking hours at work. So if you’re miserable in the office, you are therefore miserable more than half of the time you’re awake! Imagine what your life would be if you turn those long working hours of sheer drudgery into Extraordinary Joy – something you only dream about while you sleep! While it’s not hard to accept “Extra Joy” as a poetic pitch and as a religious experience, can it really be found – of all the places in the world – in your office cubicle? This book answers with a thundering YES! and shows you how.