ARE YOU HEALTHY ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR LOVED ONES GROW?
In this book, Dr. Didoy shares simple and holistic ways to combat sickness and to be fully alive. Many people live today in regrets — wanting to pull back the time so they can be healthier and happier. You don’t have to be one of them. Read this book and decide to take care of yourself better. Now.
Would you like to submit yours?
This book is for the everyday guy who needs to remember his real worth as a man.
Somewhere along life’s difficulties, you lost your path, and couldn’t find your way
back. Perhaps painful experiences got you confused and made you forget who you
really are — a man made in the image and likeness of a great God.
No one taught you how to be a man. They didn’t teach it in school. This book will
give you the truth and the tools you need to become the man you are meant to be
— a man who does the right thing, who takes responsibility for his life, who loves
with his strength.
You have what it takes to be the great man God designed you to be.
In straightforward man-talk, with real-life lessons from the author’s experiences, this
book will get you back on the right track.
Learn about what great men do and what mistakes to avoid to help you become
a better man. Discover the habits of real men, how men need other men, and the
importance of mentors. It’s a book every young man should have in his backpack.
This is your manual. Your greatness starts now!
Mustard is an educational magazine for kids ages 6-10 (or Grades 1-4) which aims to help children see the world around them through eyes of faith. The main objectives are:
1) To help children grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus through simple and interesting teachings/Bible stories.
2) To bring a sense of awe and wonder of God’s creation.
3) To provide children with relevant information about the world around them.
4) To promote learning and reading through fun and creative ways.
*Your subscription will start based on the month you placed your orders.
Example, if you place your order month of July, we will sent you July issue as your first copy.
Mustard Magazine issue month: June-March (10 issues)
How Do You Love Yourself?
Let us count the ways…
God wants you to accept and love yourself as He does.
This simple and inspiring book provides you with the spiritual truths that will help you love yourself God’s way.
· Learn biblical truths that will help you overcome the lies that lead to self-hate and undermine your self-worth.
· Find practical ways that you can do when your love tank is running empty, when you’re feeling needy and need to take care of your self.
· Discover valuable lessons that will help you love yourself in a healthy way.
PLUS: 52 Ways to Love Yourself, one for every week of the year!
Are you ready to take the first step towards wholeness?
This book will help you to truly love your self, the way God does.
Love yourself today.