Didache, the Greek word for teaching, is a Catholic daily Bible reflection guide written by ordinary people who seek to live out the Gospel in their everyday life. This reflection guide hopes to encourage the use of Sacred Scriptures among Catholics.
In this new book, Bo discovered that happiest people he knew have common in their lives which he calls “The 7 Secrets of Extreme Happiness.”
This book will show you how…
Happy people create their destiny
Happy people like themselves a lot
Happy people nurture connections
Happy people find delight everywhere
Happy people embrace change
Happy people trust deeply
Happy people work their purpose daily
The Adventures of Billy Big Toes
How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
Hello, feaster friends!
Your Feast companion is finally here!
Make every session count. Make every Jesus encounter personal.
Write your “AHA!” moment. Write your realizations (and action steps!).
Put everything on record in your new Feast Journal!
Now, you'll never have to miss God's message again.
Journey with Feast Journal!
Available in two colors: Bold Maroon and Dreamy Gold.
Free shipping within Metro Manila for minimum orders worth P500.00.