How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
A compilation of thirty-six bite size pieces of wisdom put in simple words, it is sure to captive your hearts with ordinary stories and talents that anyone could identify with. This book reminds us to once again, pause and look into the miracles that we can’t find in our lives.
What Can You Find Inside a Dream?
Her dream to become a nun started when she was still a child. But somewhere along the way, Elaine Marie Factor forgot about this dream. Until one day, it resurfaced through a vision.
At 24 years old, Elaine finally decided to enter a religious congregation to fulfill her childhood dream. Besides experiencing overwhelming joys and challenges in the different aspects of her life, she also faced a series of enounters with her true self and her greatest Love. What she gained in the four corners of that convent were way beyond what she had expected.
Based on the journal entries Elaine wrote from her old study desk to the rickety table in her room at the convent, this memoir will take you on a journey of discovering your greatest call, taking unexpected detours, and finding the path to your true destiny.
“With her gift in vivid storytelling, Elaine is able to awaken the deepest desire in our hearts: to find our place in God’s plan.”
–Maymay R. Salvosa, author and speaker
Check out Finding You on Goodreads!
If you’ve always wondered how to take the leap from being a struggling employee to an affluent entrepreneur and investor, look no further.
On the heels of the smashing success of his debut book, Rex Mendoza’s much-awaited second offering will not leave you disappointed. Brimming with illuminating stories from his personal journey from the bottom of the corporate ladder to the owner of several multimillion-peso businesses, Rex will fire you up to blaze your own trail to success from employee to entrepreneur and investor.
In these pages, you will learn how to:
• Become an entrepreneur and investor while being an employee
• Determine your financial, emotional, and professional readiness to take the leap from employee to entrepreneur
• Overcome common excuses that keep you from pursuing entrepreneurship
• Create momentum and harness energy to break away from your comfort zones
• Plough back and invest in yourself to achieve greater success
• Apply fundamental principles and compelling convictions in investing
• Define, measure, monitor, and achieve genuine success
• And many more!
In this small book Fr. Joel exposes our wrong concepts on how we view sex, love and sexuality and restores it to its original purity as God intended it to be. His amusing stories and conversational writing style lends understanding to otherwise heavy theology that the book discusses.
What’s refreshing about this book is that unabashedly talks about how the world has corrupted sex and just as boldly discusses what Scripture and the Church teaches about it. Fr. Joel has successfully taken John Paul II’s Theology of the Body and has translated it in a way that even the man on the street can comprehend.
In the end, the reader acquires a deeper love for God, greater appreciation of the gift of sex and a newfoound respect for human life and dignity.
Will Your Grief Ever End?
It’s a tragedy that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy. But it has
befallen you. Death has taken your loved one, and your life, and your
heart is shattered forever. Everything, everyone, places, events, and the
smallest of things remind you of your beloved, and just when you think you
are OK, you find yourself crying in a mall because a song triggered that
lovely memory of what used to be, and how you long for those times. You
miss your loved one so much that you feel like you’re going crazy.
Right now, it may not seem like it will ever end but somehow, miraculously,
it does get better. Your healing is in your hands, and holding on to God’s
hands through the grief process helps even more.
In this book, you will learn:
• It’s OK to cry.
• What you’re feeling right now – it’s normal.
• The importance of grieving.
• The importance of laughing.
• There’s no use dwelling on the “what ifs.”
• Funeral Etiquette 101.
• Forgiveness, gratitude, and acceptance are keys to healing.
• You are not alone.