These TOU govern your use of this Site. By accessing this Site, you are indicating your acknowledgement and acceptance of these TOU.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
TRC provides you with access to and the ability to purchase products, receive services and other information, and, subject to certain membership enrollment requirements, to participate in one or more communication forums (referred to as the “Social Sites”) depending on your subscription. The Social Site provides the platform where TRC members can create their profiles, interact with other TRC members, post comments, offer products and/or services, ask questions and upload images.
To access this Site and the resources offered, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide is correct, current and complete. If TRC believes that the information you provided is not correct, TRC has the right to refuse your access to the Site, and to suspend or terminate your membership at anytime without prior notice.
RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF SOCIAL SITES.
You agree to use the Social Sites only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper. You agree that when using the Social Sites, YOU WILL NOT:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software, programs or other material protected by intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to for the same;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or may cause damage to the Site or any other websites.
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services through acts of deception, misrepresentation, fraud, or through the nondisclosure or withholding of material information related to the offered, sold or purchased goods or services;
- Download any file posted by another user of the Social Site that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses and phone numbers;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
The TRC has no obligation to monitor the Social Sites or material posted on, listed on or otherwise disseminated through the same. TRC, however, reserves the right to review materials posted on the Social Sites and to remove any and all material appearing on the Social Sites which we consider, on our sole discretion, as inappropriate. TRC reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Social Sites at any time without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
TRC does not control or endorse the content, postings, listings, messages or information found in the Social Sites and, therefore, TRC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Social Sites and/or with regard to the services and/or Content and any action resulting from your participation in any of the services and/or contents offered therein.
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials, information, posting, listings, feedback, suggestions or other information you provided, uploaded or submitted to the Site. However, by posting, uploading, providing or submitting, you are granting the Company, its affiliate companies and sub-licensees permission to use the same in manner not contrary to law.
The material and content (the “Contents”) available on this Site and the Sites owned, licensed, operated and controlled by our Company (including the Contents sent by TRC to your email address) is the proprietary information of our Company. Accordingly, the Contents may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, copied or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company. In pursuance of the TOU, the Contents on our Site are solely for your personal use. Removal, alteration, modification of any of the Contents, trademark, trade name, service marks or any proprietary marks appearing on any of the Contents is a violation of our Company’s intellectual property rights. Your access to this Site and use of its Contents transfer neither rights nor intellectual property rights.
Violation of our Company’s proprietary rights warrants cancellation of your membership and prohibition of your access to this Site and our Sites without need of notice.
Your use of this Site is at your own risk. In no event and under no circumstance shall the Company and/or its respective agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers or subsidiaries be liable for any actual, special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of, transaction with third parties based on postings, listings, Content or other information available through or in connection with the services accessible through the Site. The Contents are given as is and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Our Company does not guarantee that Contents available for downloading from this Site will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malicious codes. You are responsible in implementing security measures to ensure that the Contents are free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malicious codes. Our Company does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or the Contents free of errors. The Contents may contain typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies and our Company may make changes, corrections and/or improvements at anytime without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company, its employees, respective subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers and suppliers make no representations and warranties about the suitability for any purpose, condition of merchantability of the information contained in whole or in-part in any content and/or as represented in any related image and/or graphics published as part of its services and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, actual, consequential, punitive, exemplary, special or any other damages including loss of revenue, income or data, pain and suffering, emotional distress, moral damages, or similar damages arising out of or in connection with the use, dissemination, viewing, response to or performance of any content, information, product, data, merchandise, graphic image or other media represented on, purchased through or related to information posted on or disseminated in connection with the Site or the services made available on the Site. All such contents, images and graphics are provided on an “as is” basis and without warranty of any kind.