How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
Would you like to submit yours?
This book will show you how…
Happy people create their destiny
Happy people like themselves a lot
Happy people nurture connections
Happy people find delight everywhere
Happy people embrace change
Happy people trust deeply
Happy people work their purpose daily
YOUR FAMILY NEEDS RENEWAL – OR IT DIES.
The family life is like pushing a luggage cart overflowing with three suitcases and four balikbayan boxes, complete with a squeaky left wheel. But inspite of these factors, Bo gather lessons from his own life as a married man and a father and shares to all his readers on how he could able to push his own cart