How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
Would you like to submit yours?
The book presents stories of 40 persons who share their secrets, their trials, their dreams, and their joys. Among the personalities who share their stories are Ricardo Cardinal Vidal, Mike Velarde, Socorro Ramos, Tony Meloto, Sr. Pilar Verzosa and Dylan Wilk.
Sanchez says the book may be a 40-day retreat as readers may reflect on one story a day, enter the world of these extraordinary persons, be inspired by their powerful stories, and thus gain massive inspiration to create their own beautiful story.