How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
Would you like to submit yours?
“The simple life is the key to a beautiful and happy life.”
This book shares how you can move through the three stages of the financial journey towards what he calls Simple Abundance.
1) From “not having enough”, which he calls the Desert…
To “having enough”, which he calls the Manna in the Desert….
To “having more than enough”, which he calls the “Promised Land,” or Simple Abundance.
Simplify and Create abundance is filled with his hilarious humor, yet at the same breath is astounding in its wisdom.
One of the most difficult things to
overcome in our lives is a scarcity mentality – that there’s a limited
amount of blessings n the world.
In this book, you’ll be delivered
from this mental prison. You’ll again meet the God of abundance,
not God of scarcity.
And Bo doesn’t believe in luck.
He believes in blessing.
Luck is based define as luck, Bo defines
as getting ready to be blessed.