How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
Ultimately, it all comes down to love.
The collection of personal stories and reflections in this book, Taken By Love, trace the author’s experiences of encountering the immense love of God — from her conversion to her entry into the renewal; her life of discipleship in community and on mission; and her experience of God’s love even amidst sickness. It tells of amazing miracles and numerous blessings. The stories relate how God leads His Beloved in this wonderful pilgrimage of life from a once rebellious youth to a missionary in China.