Will Your Grief Ever End?
It’s a tragedy that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy. But it has
befallen you. Death has taken your loved one, and your life, and your
heart is shattered forever. Everything, everyone, places, events, and the
smallest of things remind you of your beloved, and just when you think you
are OK, you find yourself crying in a mall because a song triggered that
lovely memory of what used to be, and how you long for those times. You
miss your loved one so much that you feel like you’re going crazy.
Right now, it may not seem like it will ever end but somehow, miraculously,
it does get better. Your healing is in your hands, and holding on to God’s
hands through the grief process helps even more.
In this book, you will learn:
• It’s OK to cry.
• What you’re feeling right now – it’s normal.
• The importance of grieving.
• The importance of laughing.
• There’s no use dwelling on the “what ifs.”
• Funeral Etiquette 101.
• Forgiveness, gratitude, and acceptance are keys to healing.
• You are not alone.
Ang Gabay ay isang aklat na pumapatnubay sa mga Katoliko sa kanilang pang-araw-araw na pagninilay sa mga takdang babasahin sa Biblia. Ang mga pagninilay rito ay isinulat ng mga karaniwang taong nagsisikap na isabuhay ang Ebanghelyo.
SIMPLE, DOABLE STRATEGIES THAT YOU CAN APPLY TO WIN LIFE!
Learn Bo’s simple strategies to live the great life you are meant to live by applying these principles:
- Be Life
- Be Light
- Be Long
- Be Least
- Be Lean
- Be Loved
- Be Love
- And one more bonus strategy you don’t want to miss!
God is bigger than your biggest problemsby Bo Sanchez
ARE YOU READY TO GET RID OF THE GARBAGE THAT YOU’VE CARRIED IN YOUR HEART FOR MANY YEARS?
WARNING: You don’t read this kind of book for entertainment. You read this kind of book because you want a Total Life Overhaul.
You want Heart Detox.
In these pages, you’ll discover how to dig deep and uproot the poisonous thought habits that have been buried inside you for many years. These dysfunctional thought habits have given birth to toxic feelings that have robbed you of your happiness, health, abundance and future.
In this book, you’ll discover…
- Three steps to manage your most difficult emotions
- Five powerful handles to take charge of your most toxic feelings
- Specific and doable instructions on how to overcome bitterness, pettiness, despair, insecurity, worry and fear.