How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
Hello, feaster friends!
Your Feast companion is finally here!
Make every session count. Make every Jesus encounter personal.
Write your “AHA!” moment. Write your realizations (and action steps!).
Put everything on record in your new Feast Journal!
Now, you'll never have to miss God's message again.
Journey with Feast Journal!
Available in two colors: Bold Maroon and Dreamy Gold.
Free shipping within Metro Manila for minimum orders worth P500.00.
A compilation of thirty-six bite size pieces of wisdom put in simple words, it is sure to captive your hearts with ordinary stories and talents that anyone could identify with. This book reminds us to once again, pause and look into the miracles that we can’t find in our lives.
Will Your Grief Ever End?
It’s a tragedy that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy. But it has
befallen you. Death has taken your loved one, and your life, and your
heart is shattered forever. Everything, everyone, places, events, and the
smallest of things remind you of your beloved, and just when you think you
are OK, you find yourself crying in a mall because a song triggered that
lovely memory of what used to be, and how you long for those times. You
miss your loved one so much that you feel like you’re going crazy.
Right now, it may not seem like it will ever end but somehow, miraculously,
it does get better. Your healing is in your hands, and holding on to God’s
hands through the grief process helps even more.
In this book, you will learn:
• It’s OK to cry.
• What you’re feeling right now – it’s normal.
• The importance of grieving.
• The importance of laughing.
• There’s no use dwelling on the “what ifs.”
• Funeral Etiquette 101.
• Forgiveness, gratitude, and acceptance are keys to healing.
• You are not alone.
Ang Gabay ay isang aklat na pumapatnubay sa mga Katoliko sa kanilang pang-araw-araw na pagninilay sa mga takdang babasahin sa Biblia. Ang mga pagninilay rito ay isinulat ng mga karaniwang taong nagsisikap na isabuhay ang Ebanghelyo.
SIMPLE, DOABLE STRATEGIES THAT YOU CAN APPLY TO WIN LIFE!
Learn Bo’s simple strategies to live the great life you are meant to live by applying these principles:
- Be Life
- Be Light
- Be Long
- Be Least
- Be Lean
- Be Loved
- Be Love
- And one more bonus strategy you don’t want to miss!