A Catholic Scripture Diary which makes Bible reading easier each day. It contains the day’s Mass readings and Psalm plus a one year Bible reading plan, a daily journal space, enlightening commentaries and teaching inserts and other useful features.
Didache, the Greek word for teaching, is a Catholic daily Bible reflection guide written by ordinary people who seek to live out the Gospel in their everyday life. This reflection guide hopes to encourage the use of Sacred Scriptures among Catholics.
The youth is on fire for God! Be blessed with Kerygma Books’ daily scripture reflection devotional made for the youth, by the youth!
Are You Maximizing the Gifts of Your Season?
Every season requires a response. Don’t mix them up or you’ll have problems. During spring, you plant. During summer, you work. During autumn, you harvest and during winter, you renew.
Read this amazing book from bestselling author and spiritual leader Bo Sanchez and find out how you can maximize the blessings of the specific season that you are in – and enjoy your age!
How on earth can we understand and embrace our far-from-perfect family?
This book will give you practical and wise lessons to help you:
– Confront sticky issues and conflicts that tear your family apart
– Increase your intimacy with your mate
– Apply healthy ways of coping with life’s stresses, especially those that attack your family’s well-being
– Have crucial conversations with your kids and teens on growing-up pains, sexuality and other issues in our digital age
– Maneuver through critical family matters that will inspire you to deliberately work to achieve your family goals so you can go from OK to great
Ang Gabay ay isang aklat na pumapatnubay sa mga Katoliko sa kanilang pang-araw-araw na pagninilay sa mga takdang babasahin sa Biblia. Ang mga pagninilay rito ay isinulat ng mga karaniwang taong nagsisikap na isabuhay ang Ebanghelyo.