Do you want to leave a lasting legacy?
We all want to give the best to our children.
The best nutrition, the best education, the best care, the best parenting.
If you seek to become a better parent that will leave a lasting legacy, no doubt this book is a valuable reference.
Amidst the wealth of information available nowadays, it offers a simple but effective formula: seven tools which parents can convey to their children how much they are valued and loved.
Let these pages speak to you and take your parenting life to a higher level.
Love Someone Today
One-to-One Discipleship for Catholics
Love Someone Today is a seven-lesson discipleship guide to help new disciples start their relationship with God. It will also help you make disciples of Jesus by loving one person at a time.
In these pages, you’ll learn these 7 powerful truths:
• God Has a Great Purpose for Your Life
• God Loves You More Than You Can Imagine
• God Forgives You Even Before You Ask
• God Calls You to Repent and Live a New Life
• God Calls You to a Personal Relationship
• God Calls You to Follow Him Totally
• God Calls You to a Spiritual Family
Mustard is an educational magazine for kids ages 6-10 (or Grades 1-4) which aims to help children see the world around them through eyes of faith. The main objectives are:
1) To help children grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus through simple and interesting teachings/Bible stories.
2) To bring a sense of awe and wonder of God’s creation.
3) To provide children with relevant information about the world around them.
4) To promote learning and reading through fun and creative ways.
“Jason Evert has synthesized the life and teaching of Pope John Paul II around the motives that mark a saint’s life: what great loves moved him to be the witness to the Gospel, the apostle to the modern world, a mystic who was also philosopher and pastor? Reading this book, those who knew him will find themselves smiling and nodding; those who never met him will come to know him.”
— Francis Cardinal George, OMI
“Jason Evert offers readers an insightful, popular introduction to St. John Paul’s life and loves.”
— George Weigel, author of Witness to Hope and The End and the Beginning
“Amid the great array of John Paul bios, this one stands out because of the evident love the author has for his subject. In this telling, love draws out new riches and makes a familiar story fresh and new.”
— Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC, bestselling author, 33 Days to Morning Glory and Consoling the Heart of Jesus