KERYGMA is the banner product of SVP. It is Greek for the proclamation of the Good News.
An inspirational magazine that contains real and touching stories of those who have experienced God alive in their lives, it is no wonder that its mere 5,000 initial print run has risen to 40,000, with a pass-on readership of over 200,000! KERYGMA has a little something for everyone: soulthirst-quenching truths from Scripture, Christian counseling, prayer group first-aid tips, family discussions, and special teachings on faith topics made practical and applicable.
Love Handles by Rissa Singson-Kawpeng
Finally, a dating manual that answers the questions of impatient brides!
Dating can often be confusing, mysterious or downright impossible. Whether your problem is you’ve never had a date or can’t figure out how to get your boyfriend to propose marriage, you’ll find enlightenment and inspiration in these pages.
This book will teach you:
• What to do while you’re waiting for God’s best
• What things you need to throw out to have a happy relationship
• The science and stages of love and how you can put these to good use in your relationship
• Practical tips on how to meet and relate with men
• Simple things you can do daily to meet your One True Love
And many more!
Each chapter ends with letters from true-to-life, wanna-be brides whose questions resonate with your own. Gleaning wisdom from Scripture, her many years of serving singles ministries and her own experience, Rissa Singson Kawpeng gives you another bestseller that will change your single life.
Love Someone Today
One-to-One Discipleship for Catholics
Love Someone Today is a seven-lesson discipleship guide to help new disciples start their relationship with God. It will also help you make disciples of Jesus by loving one person at a time.
In these pages, you’ll learn these 7 powerful truths:
• God Has a Great Purpose for Your Life
• God Loves You More Than You Can Imagine
• God Forgives You Even Before You Ask
• God Calls You to Repent and Live a New Life
• God Calls You to a Personal Relationship
• God Calls You to Follow Him Totally
• God Calls You to a Spiritual Family
Mustard is an educational magazine for kids ages 6-10 (or Grades 1-4) which aims to help children see the world around them through eyes of faith. The main objectives are:
1) To help children grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus through simple and interesting teachings/Bible stories.
2) To bring a sense of awe and wonder of God’s creation.
3) To provide children with relevant information about the world around them.
4) To promote learning and reading through fun and creative ways.
NAHANAP MO NA BA ANG ONE TRUE LOVE MO… O NAGHAHANAP KA PA RIN?
Hayaan mong gabayan ka ni Bo Sanchez sa mga pasikot-sikot ng buhay pag-ibig.
Malalaman mo dito ang mga mahahalagang steps to attract God’s best for you, tulad ng:
- Marealize mo Maling Paniniwala na Kailangan Mong Pag-ingatan
- Ang Top 10 Attraction Secrets ng Isang Babae — at ang 1 Attraction Secret ng Lalaki
- Mga Myth na Sumisira sa Iyong Love Life
- At marami pang iba!
Your Family Needs Renewal — or It Dies.
Ito na ang Solusyon.
For many years, hiniling ng mga readers (at fans) ni Bo na sumulat siya ng libro tungkol sa buhay-pamilya. “Please, Bo, kailangang-kailangan namin ng gano’n!” sabi nila.
But somehow, after 29 bestselling books, pakiramdam noon ni Bo ay hindi pa tama ang panahon para sumulat siya ng libro tungkol sa buhay-pamilya.
Sa pagpapaliwanag niya kung bakit natagalan ito, isinulat niya, “Ngayon, dama kong mayroon na akong kredibilidad. Hindi na ako basta-basta nangungusap lang. Hindi na ako nagsasalita base sa theory lamang kundi sa mga nahugot kong kaalaman at karanasan sa araw-araw naming pagsasama ng misis ko nang 14 na taon, at sa pagpapalaki sa dalawang pinakamababait na anak sa buong planeta. At anong natutunan ko? Na ang buhay-pamilya ay tulad ng pagtutulak ng karitong punung-puno ng tatlong maleta at apat na balikbayan boxes, at may kaliwang gulong na lumalangitngit paakyat sa matarik na rampa sa dating Manila International Airport.”
With incredible depth, humor and simplicity, madadala ka sa powerful message ni Bo sa librong ito.
Get ready to be very blessed!