by Dr. Romy Paredes
ARE YOU READY TO GET RID OF THE GARBAGE THAT YOU’VE CARRIED IN YOUR HEART FOR MANY YEARS?
WARNING: You don’t read this kind of book for entertainment. You read this kind of book because you want a Total Life Overhaul.
You want Heart Detox.
In these pages, you’ll discover how to dig deep and uproot the poisonous thought habits that have been buried inside you for many years. These dysfunctional thought habits have given birth to toxic feelings that have robbed you of your happiness, health, abundance and future.
In this book, you’ll discover…
- Three steps to manage your most difficult emotions
- Five powerful handles to take charge of your most toxic feelings
- Specific and doable instructions on how to overcome bitterness, pettiness, despair, insecurity, worry and fear.
KERYGMA is the banner product of SVP. It is Greek for the proclamation of the Good News.
An inspirational magazine that contains real and touching stories of those who have experienced God alive in their lives, it is no wonder that its mere 5,000 initial print run has risen to 40,000, with a pass-on readership of over 200,000! KERYGMA has a little something for everyone: soulthirst-quenching truths from Scripture, Christian counseling, prayer group first-aid tips, family discussions, and special teachings on faith topics made practical and applicable.
How Do You Love Yourself?
Let us count the ways…
God wants you to accept and love yourself as He does.
This simple and inspiring book provides you with the spiritual truths that will help you love yourself God’s way.
· Learn biblical truths that will help you overcome the lies that lead to self-hate and undermine your self-worth.
· Find practical ways that you can do when your love tank is running empty, when you’re feeling needy and need to take care of your self.
· Discover valuable lessons that will help you love yourself in a healthy way.
PLUS: 52 Ways to Love Yourself, one for every week of the year!
Are you ready to take the first step towards wholeness?
This book will help you to truly love your self, the way God does.
Love yourself today.
Mustard is an educational magazine for kids ages 6-10 (or Grades 1-4) which aims to help children see the world around them through eyes of faith. The main objectives are:
1) To help children grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus through simple and interesting teachings/Bible stories.
2) To bring a sense of awe and wonder of God’s creation.
3) To provide children with relevant information about the world around them.
4) To promote learning and reading through fun and creative ways.
In this new book, Bo shares the steps he took to deal with his addictions and his path to healing that enabled him to fulfill his mandate to preach the Gospel to thousands. It reveals the seven powerful secrets that can set addicts free – and give the power to reclaim their life and fulfill their dreams.